Golf bag travels for free
Exclusive offer to Flying Blue Golf members
Planning a golf trip? There is nothing like playing golf with your own gear. As a member of KLM Flying Blue Golf, you can now fly with your own golf bag for free. All you have to do is check in with a special voucher that you can prepare and print before going to the airport.
Free travel for your golf bag is a great service, exclusive to members of Flying Blue Golf! If you are a real golf fan and if you are serious about getting the best score, you want to avoid having to rent a golf bag at the pro shop at your destination. If you want to play with your favourite driver, your trusted fairway woods and hybrids, irons, wedges and that special putter, you fly AIR FRANCE,KLM, HOP, Cityjet, Air Corsica and Air Europa!
The free golf bag travel service works only with a special golf bag voucher. To prepare the voucher, you need to follow the next steps:
- Log in with your Flying Blue Golf account. If you don't have an account yet, create one here.
- Go to the MyClub page
- Click on 'Create voucher'
- Fill out the form with your flight details
- Click on 'Create voucher', the voucher will then also be send to your email address
- Print the voucher or show it on your mobile phone
- Present your voucher at the check-in desk. Make sure you create a voucher for your return trip as well!
Flying Blue Golf members who did not fill in their Flying Blue number, or who filled in an invalid Flying Blue number are not entitled to this service. You can create a Flying Blue account here.
Check name and number
To make sure your bag travels for free, make sure you follow the right procedure. The name and Flying Blue number on your voucher should match the information on your Flying Blue card and your ticket. If one of the flights in your journey is a non AIR FRANCE,KLM, HOP, Cityjet, Air Corsica and Air Europa operated flight, you will be charged for the whole journey.
So if you are not a member of Flying Blue Golf yet, become a member now!